Jar Desserts are unique single-serve desserts put together inside small jars, and the shape of the jar can vary quite a bit. Jar Desserts are all about the presentation, and not only do they look pretty but can also tempt just about anyone of us. You can turn just about any classic dessert such as mousse, pastry, cheesecake, brownie and even a pie into a jar dessert and have fun with it. For our most recent Jar Dessert recipe with Dark Fantasy Choco Fills, we are creating something that might sound too good to be true.
This Jar Dessert recipe with Sunfeast ITC Dark Fantasy cookies contains lots of chocolatey goodness along with whipped cream and fresh fruit. Layered to perfection, it ensures each spoonful gives your taste buds a true rollercoaster of flavours and textures.
When you crack open the crumbly and perfectly baked chocolatey exterior of Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies, you discover the goodness of luscious molten chocolate on the inside. Not only are these yummy cookies perfect to indulge yourself with on their own, but also make for a great ingredient for homemade desserts. Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies can be turned into chocolatey kulfis, chunky milkshakes, ice-cream sandwiches, brownies and our irresistible Jar Dessert recipe too.
You can switch things up and modify this recipe according to your preferences by opting for Dark Fantasy Coffee Fills for a rich coffee flavoured Jar Dessert. You can also go for the Dark Fantasy Choco Meltz for that extra chocolatey feeling. There are other Dark Fantasy cookies and biscuits such as Choco Crème, Vanilla Crème and Yumfills Cake. All these chocolatey biscuits bring their own unique qualities to any dessert you are planning to make. Try the Dessert Jar recipe with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies today and turn your favourite cookies into a full-fledged dessert within minutes.
Creamy Jar Dessert with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Western
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
Creamy Jar Dessert with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Recipe Ingredients
- Dark Fantasy Choco Fills biscuits – 20
- Whipped cream – 2 cups
- White chocolate chips – 4 tbsp
- Oranges segmented – 2
- Blueberries – ½ cup
How to make Creamy Jar Dessert with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Recipe?
- Break about 16 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills biscuits into small chunks using a rolling pin and set aside.
- Put a generous spoonful of the chunks into the bottom of the jar.
- Then, add a layer of whipped cream in the jar and top it with more biscuit chunks.
- Repeat until you are halfway up the jar.
- Then add some orange segments, and blueberries.
- Layer some more biscuit chunks and add a final layer of whipped cream.
- Garnish with white chocolate chips, and a Dark Fantasy biscuit and serve