Our kids look forward to their birthday the entire year. It definitely is a lot of work, but seeing the glee on their faces is worth it. Besides starters and the main course, you also have to plan some sweet treats. How about being self-sufficient in the current pandemic and making something at home itself?
This article shall discuss some scrumptious chocolate recipes for kids birthdays.
- Caramel Squares
While children are excitedly playing around at a birthday party, you cannot expect them to sit down with a lot of food that creates a mess. Just like finger foods in starters, you can include these small bites as a sweet.
50 gms butter
½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
150 gms butter
225 gmsmaida (All-Purpose Flour)
100 gms (1 cup)Powdered Sugar
50 gms chocolate Bar
½ cup Cashew nuts
- First, blend butter and sugar. Mix sieved maida to it.
- Pour 2/3rd of the mixture into a ¼ thick layer in a greased cake tin dusted with flour. Place the remaining in the refrigerator.
- Carefully melt some butter in a pan. Remove from the flame and add Nestlé MILKMAID. Mix well.
- Spread the prepared filling evenly over the base.
- Add some chocolate and chopped cashew nuts over the filling.
- Crumble the refrigerated maida mixture over the nuts and chocolate.
- Preheat the oven at 180? and bake the mixture for 20 to 30 minutes. Once it cools down, cut it into squares before serving.
Brigadeiros is a popular Mexican recipe that can be prepared with minimal ingredients at home.
Chocolate Sprinkles (For Decoration)
Grated Coconut (For Decoration)
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Butter
1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- Place a saucepan over medium heat. Cook while stirring cocoa powder, Nestlé MILKMAID, and butter for 10 minutes.
- Once it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Lightly grease your hand, roll the entire mixture into smooth balls.
- Roll it into grated coconut or chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve brigadeiros chilled.
3. Chocolate Cake recipe
Prepare this fluffy and fudgy chocolate cake recipe easily, you need the regular cake ingredients.
1/4 cup Nestlé a+ nourish Milk
1/4 tin (100 g) Nestlé MILKMAID
125 g Maida ( Flour)
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
150 g Butter
3-4 tbsp (25 g)Cocoa Powder
50 g Butter
150 g Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 180? C.
- Sieve together cocoa powder, maida, and baking powder.
- Beat soft butter and powdered sugar until creamy. Also, mix vanilla essence.
- Slowly beat in the eggs one by one. Gently fold and mix in the maida mixture.
- Mix Nestlé a+ nourish Milk to achieve a dropping consistency.
- Lightly grease a baking tin and dust with some flour.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool down and beat cocoa powder, Nestlé MILKMAID and butter well. Microwave for 20 seconds, mix well.
- Spread it over the cake and serve.
These chocolate recipes will surely make your party a hit.