Chocolate is such a flavour that everyone loves. We can make many tasty chocolate recipes at home. They are very easy to make, even if you are a beginner. Here are three simple chocolate recipes for you:
- Chocolate cake
No one can resist a mouthwatering chocolate cake. The recipe for making one is below:
- 1/4 cup of Nestle A+ nourish milk
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 125 grams of maida
- 3 eggs
- 25 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 100 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 grams of butter
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Smear a baking pan with a little oil and dust with flour.
- Mix maida, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Heat the butter to make it soft. Add sugar to it and beat well.
- Add vanilla essence and eggs one by one. Mix well.
- Next, mix the maida mixture to it and stir properly.
- Then add the Nestle A+ Nourish Milk and mix all together.
- Add this batter to the baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- When it is fully baked, keep it aside.
- For the icing, mix milk, cocoa powder, and butter. Beat all well and microwave the mixture for 20 seconds.
- In the end, spread the frosting over the cake and the cake is ready to be served.
- Chocolate ice cream
On the scorching summer day, a tasty chocolate ice cream can soothe our soul and body. The recipe for making a chocolate ice cream is given below:
- 200 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 90 ml of chocolate sauce
- 150 grams of fresh cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Whip the cream well until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, vanilla essence, and chocolate sauce to it. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to a freezing tray and put it into the refrigerator for cooling.
- When it is half frozen, take it out and mix it again for more fluff and smoothness.
- Pour it again into the tray and repeat the process until you get the exact texture.
- When you achieve the desired fluff, serve it with chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate brownies
Chocolate brownies are a light and tasty snack. You can make them at your home by following some easy steps.
- 2 cups of dusted sugar
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, flour, chocolate chips in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, water, vanilla, and olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients of both bowls.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Then slice it before serving.
Thus, by following these simple steps, you can make the three easiest and mouthwatering chocolate recipes.